Sunday, February 8, 2009

Plenty Of Jokes...

I was just youtubing and found a video about jokes....so here are some of them....

1)There once was a farmer with three daughters and when his daughters had a date he always brought the shotgun to the door to let the boys know who was boss.
One night, all of the girls had a date.
The first comes up and says 'My name is Joe. I'm here from Flo. We're going to the show. Is she ready to go?'
The second says 'I'm Eddie and I'm here for Betty. We're going to get spaghetti. Is she ready?'
The third comes up and says 'Hi, I'm Chuck.
'And the farmer shot him...

2)What's red and smells like blue paint...?(highlight for the answers below)


ummm...red paint...



3)how do you get an old lady to yell f*ck
get another old lady to sit beside her and say BINGO !


4)whats brown, and starts with an O ??
   whats brown, and starts with a T ??
   whats brown, and also starts with a T ??


.......one bear
.........two bears
..........the same bear

No comments:

Post a Comment