Tuesday, March 17, 2009

HOLIDAY!!



Have you ever wonder whether Pikachu is a female or male well here's your answer:

 Sorry that i Didn't update my blog for so long because i have exams and i was kinda lazy.....anyways it's HOLIDAYS!!! and I've been looking forward for it ever since school started and this holidays suck because after this holiday next Monday I'm gonna have to sit 2 big exams which are History and Geography......Dammit!!

During the holidays i started to learn magic and i got some nice ones but i couldn't bring the cards to school so i have to learn magic with things that only i could bring to school which are coins,pencil and some other stuff...Theres this dude in my class and he is also interested in magic and last Thursday I think he brought some magic props to school and  showed me and some people magic tricks....I wouldn't say that it's marvelous but it was not bad...

In a months time I'm finally gonna get my braces done :D  that will be a Saturday at 18th of April....I think that's all I'm gonna type about....See Ya next time





                 

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAAAA. You might not remember me.lmao. Its Yong Qi from 1B2 last year. lol. Err.
    Nie pic. I saw that on the paramore LJ. was funny.

    ReplyDelete