Wednesday, January 27, 2010

dabelew-tee-eff. AVATAR OWNED TITANIC .

LIKEE, YAAAA!
Titanic got PWNED, but it was the same director, so... he pwned himself? YEAH!
looks like there's a drama going on the cbox about the duck and the chicken, hahahaha. BUT, oh well, chicken won. BECAUSE DUCKS ARE UGLY. not swans, duck
still thinking of a poll to do, I can do another thing, which is like I'll ask you guys something and you guys tell me about it, like ummm,umm.
OHOH. grocery bills? random, I know.
Mine is around not more than RM200, i guess.
been doing a lot of magic recently, speaking of that.... check out my friend's blog, Zac The Magician watch his videos, comment on it, and make his visitor numbers to upupup! he told me that he wanted to plan a trip to a mall or something for street magic, and I'll be the cameraman. hahaha.
anyway, homework time. so not me :P

-we came to party hey
we came to party hoo-

No comments:

Post a Comment