Saturday, April 3, 2010

CLEAR!! IT'S ALIVE!! :DD

It's 1.am in the morning, got back from ching ming at my kampung.
5 minutes after i got there, i ride the bicycle, and fell down, elbow and knee was bleeding cause the skin came off. HAHA. Brother and my cousin came running, and this is all they could say 'YOU DIDN'T SPOIL THE BICYCLE RIGHT?!' , what can I ask for more? :P
I can see the cbox having complaints. I now vow to update my blog EVERYDAY, (weekends, public holidays don't count.) :D. but really, I'll try my best.
doubt any of you will believe me.HAH.
poll.poll.poll. i think I'll put about bicycles! how many of you DON'T know how to ride one. I didn't know how to ride one until last year.
happy with my exam results.
MANU LOST!! IN YO FACES ASH, JOOHI AND BOON SHIN!! :D. like I said, the team is nothing without Rooney. and Arsenal WON, 94th minute goal baby! heart was pumping so hard i could feel the aorta gonna burst.
anywho, nights.

-let's dance in style,
let's dance for a while-

No comments:

Post a Comment