Sunday, June 21, 2009

My whole body is aching like crap now!!! AHHHHH....Saturday woke up at 8 and went to the club to swim...the coach made me swim 22 freaking laps!!! Anyways, when i was at the men's changing room i saw this old guy walking around naked and he walked on the weighing scale....from the back i could see his ass and below his ass theres like something dangling....ahhahahha =D

Anyways, after that had dental appointment and I've change the colour of my braces to GREEN!!!! ...HAHAHHA =D...it's just so awesome!!! That night, went to my friends house after having dinner with my family,reached there about 1030 and played cards....at 1100 they all went home and I've won RM14...hahhah not bad for just half and hour =D...slept at 0100

Sunday, woke up at 0800 again!! went to badminton practise till 1230 and in the evening went and play badminton again with my brother in the park....i pwned him =D...

Maybe going to Sze teng's this Saturday for baking...HAHAHHA...I know sounds kinda gay but who cares, as long as we can eat it...I'm in! =D



No comments:

Post a Comment