Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Whoa Oh!!

Forever The Sickest Kids!!!! you guys would go listen to it....the title of the song is 'Whoa Oh!' hahahhah...
It's been 2 hours and 15 minutes since Ash have left for camp and I'm feeling bored already.......This one is for Greenie =D......I miss you Greenie!!!hahahhahah =D hope to see you next Monday....=D

I'm not sure whether it's this Saturday or the next I'm going to the dentist and Sze Teng you know what that means!!!!I'm going to change it to GREEN!!!! hahhaha...awesome!!

Just finished chatting with Mun Yee on MSN....it's been ages since i chatted with her and she has BRACES!!!!!Awesome!!hahahhaha....but too bad she's got a movie to catch a D:

As you all noticed I've added a new gadget on my blog and it counts how many people visited my blog =D hope to get a few thousand...hahhahah...yeah right =D....Can you guys do me a favor and if you're the person who visited this blog with a number '7' in it for example '17' write 'ooga booga' on my cbox =D......That's all....Bye =D

-OceanRuinsss-

No comments:

Post a Comment