Thursday, July 2, 2009

Been practising drama in school, there's one scene that i have to hold Ash'es hand and my hand was like numb/soar or whatever because we did that scene more than 20 times!!!

Oh....and this freaky thing happened...I was sitting at the reading corner while talking to Ash and this guy just came and whack me on my shoulder and said 'IS JAY VERN MISSING?!?!??! ' in my mind i was like what the hell is your problem?!??! then he brags about doing his Geography Project ...he was like 'You know?! I done my Geography Project in 5 days!!! and i said in a lame tone 'i done it in 2 nights' ...hahha imagine the expression on his face..hahaha

can't think of anything else to type...and I'll remain the guys name anonymous =D

-I need your loving hands to come and pick me up-

-Ocean Ruinsx-



No comments:

Post a Comment