Monday, July 20, 2009

SHANE DAWSON SHANE DAWSON!!!! You guys should go check out his youtube channel
He is just so damn awesome because he horny and funny =D.....If you guys wanna watch videos I suggest that you guys use earphones or headphones because he's very vulgar and that's why i love his videos...
Went to school early today for drama practise, reached school at around 930-ish coz Ash said she was reaching there at 930 and I know that people will either reached school late or they don't come and they didn't!!!!
So I was sitting at the reading corner, Joohi and Jasmine came so chatted with them and Jasmine wrote ' BALLS' at my script....BALLS WHEEE =D, maybe she's just jealous :P
ANYWAYS.....Was suppose to go watch Hp6 last Thursday.....THURSDAY hear me!!! and guess what, my mom was too tired.....my brother watched it in the afternoon and my other brother watching it on Friday.....*sigh*

Ciaoness =D x

- Forced to think that hell is a place call home-



No comments:

Post a Comment