Saturday, August 1, 2009


Thanks again Ash for the songs =D, Ashley Tisdale's new album is awesome =D, plus she is super hot now =D...Don't you guys out there agree? =D
Anyways, started reading a book, believe it people!! Joohi borrowed me a book and the author is Jeffery Archer and the title is 'To Cut A Long Story Short'.
Went and play badminton yesterday and I saw the freakiest thing in the men's changing room. When I walked in, I saw this dude standing in front of the mirror, naked, he was wiping his little brother and he was like looking at it and looking at the mirror repeatedly, maybe he 's checking whether it's the right size for his age =D..
Oh oh oh, I forgot to mention that about 1-2 weeks ago I got a new kitten :)
It has grey fur and it's hands and legs have like grey stripes and has the most adorable blue eyes!!!
I don't know why the principal of our school doesn't want to close the school, our school has 3 H1N1 confirm cases if I'm not mistaken and my class, 7 people were absent on Friday.
That's about it I guess.

later dudes...
-I've got an I heart question mark
written on the back of my hand- <3¿

No comments:

Post a Comment