Monday, August 24, 2009

Well, it's the start of the holidays and the end of seeing Maple...I remembered when Sze teng first introduced me to you I know is going to be a start of an awesome friendship and what I also know is that it's just going to end somewhere somehow, and it did by you going to Canada ):, it was nice knowing you =D
As usual, it's a boring holiday, Ash would be going camp, and now I'm just learning how to solve 7x7x7 cube just to clear my boredom.
Cash Cash if eff-ing awesome =D, you guys should go listen to them....Didn't liked Cobra Starship's new album Hot mess.
Okay I'm seriously bored sooo, here's a sentence and you read it backwards it's the same " UFO TOFU ", hahhaa
Oh yeah and also Aston Villa thrashed Liverpool 3-1 !!!!

bye.
-There's a party in your bedroom all night long-

No comments:

Post a Comment