Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Yesterday went to school early at around 930-ish to take pictures for Sivik project and guess what!?!? they didn't turn up, asshole much?
Anyways, was reading the book that Joohi borrowed me last week and started feeling rather weak at around 1100, and I got sick, my whole body was aching like hell and I practically slept the whole day in class.
Recess finally arrived, the reason why I used 'finally' because before that in class seconds felt like minutes and minutes felt like hours, time just seem to move so slowly.
Back to recess, went down used the public phone and called my mom's hand phone, I put in 20cents and called her but she didn't pick up and the bloody public phone makan my 20cents and i called again the same thing happened.
Later, I borrowed Zheng Yao's hand phone to call my mom and she still didn't pick up!! what a great mom she is =D
So, I had to stay in class and sleep again, slept for like an hour and a half and my whole body felt like someone took a hammer and whack me repeatedly.
Went to the doctor's at SJMC last night and waited for like 2 hours and when it was my turn the doctor took the stestoscope and started listening to my body for some bullshit and it lasted for like a minute or so...2 hours of waiting for that shit?
Came home at 2 panadols drank a syrup thingy for my fever and it was like drinking cordial =D so tasty but only can drink it 3 times a day D:
Well, I think that's about it, not going to school today

*Teehee* x
-I could be the guy with all the clever lines-

No comments:

Post a Comment