Sunday, November 29, 2009

for things to change, you must change first

back from physio with my brother at the hospital again.
going to stay over at aunts house cause somebody needs to jaga my bro ://. in that house for 3-4 days??
ANYWAYS.
Gabe said that after he read my post, and I don't get why he blame it on my post, hahahaha. he dreamt that he had holes in his hand, stigmata much? hahaha. google it if you don't know what it is.
Saturday, went to club to play badminton with my dad, beat him in every game :D. when we're going back, we took the lif down to the car park and saw an old guy walking with a cigar on one hand and the other holding a stick with a silver duck head at the top. he was my dad's friend and my dad told me he was Tunku Abdul Rahman's eldest son. It was an honour meeting him, shook his hand and accompany him to his car.

-now stop your crying it will be alright-

No comments:

Post a Comment