Sunday, November 15, 2009

Stick and stones may break my bones,but words can change me.

I know the title was s'pose to say 'stick and stones may break my bones, but words can never change me', well i decided to change it.
tomorrow is a Monday, and it's the last day of my year in 2B3.
I remember last year when i saw i was going to be in 2B3 and I didn't see any of my friends from 1b2 that's going to be in the same class as i am, i was kinda pissed.
I didn't really liked the class the first few months, I used to hate it cause there wasn't really anyone that i could talk to cause i was like the odd one out :/. it kinda suck, i would just go to school, and there wasn't a lot of people to talk to and i would just talk the the same people ALWAYS.
then, I met you. I was glad that i met you and so, i got to know you and seems like we have loads in common.
things changed somehow and I think I've become a better person, a person who's more confident, and you would tell me my bad values. hypocrite. you showed me that there's more to life than just sitting down in front of your computer screen and doing things which are not productive.
I think that you know who you are (:
and i would like to say thank you, <3 :D
Anyways, this year have been an awesome year in 2B3, had my ups and downs. I've improved my chinese this year and i did my part to improve others in english, just like when i was in 1B2.
going to continue 'The Lost Symbol', had a deal with Joohi and Ash that i would finish it by Monday. coffee next to me, i think i can do it :D.
going to watch 2012 tomorrow night.
nights.x.
-you can say, it's wasting ignorance-


No comments:

Post a Comment