Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Went to school around 0900.
practiced for a while, after that we all changed into our costumes and everyone looked like seriously different. for me, i looked like a waiter.
we were the last group to go out on stage to perform and which was around 340 and then it started. I actually sing for the first time in front of the whole form 2, well not the whole form 2, maybe some didn't come, you get the point, I sang in front of a whole lot of people.
my whole body was like shivering/shaking the whole time when i was singing. hahahaha.
the prop crew screwed up one of the scene by placing the mirror in Christine's dressing room the wrong way, but it all start well and ended well.
come to think of it we practiced for 5 months and we performed on stage for like 15 minutes.
it isn't always whether you win the competition, it's the process that take place during all our drama practice which I think is more important than actually getting 1st place, but it'll be awesome if we were to get 1st place or 2nd or maybe even 3rd.
I don't think I'll be this close to Ash and all the other peeps in my class if it wasn't for this drama competition.
I find it kind of weird, before it was our class to perform I was friggin' nervous but when i was on stage, all of it just faded away and i had alot of fun on stage. :D
Well, as you all know how much i love spongebob and patrick Ash, Joohi and Jasmine bought me Spongebob and Patrick plush toy! I love it you guys, thank you :D.
So, here's the poll for this week. Spongebob or Patrick? you decide :D
peace out.
-inside out, you're beautiful-



No comments:

Post a Comment