Wednesday, May 13, 2009

5X5X5

I have conquered the Erno's rubik's cube 3 X 3 X 3.... Now im conquering the 5X5X5 cube because Hock Hong borrowed it to me yesterday so i have 1 day to solve this bloody thing!! I want to know how to solve the 4X4X4 cube but nobody has it except for my brothers friend hope his friend can sell both which is 4X4X4 and 5X5X5 for a cheap price =D......


I've been listening to band or whatever Forever The Sickest Kids!!!! You guys should go listen to this song....'catastrophe' the song is damn nice =D I've listen to the song for 16 times =D(that's the number of play count on my iTunes)


Tomorrow is 'Teachers day' and Sarah gave us papers with the word 'Happy Teachers Day' and each paper is to each teacher =D all i did was i signed every paper 'GREEN =D' hahahhaa....I think I'm going to sit with Ashlee and Sze Teng during Teachers Day =D talk to the random stuff.....It's going to be a blast I just know it.....well that's all i have to type Goodbye =D

No comments:

Post a Comment