Thursday, May 28, 2009

Randomness.....

It's going to be holidays and I don't why I feel sad......maybe it's because that all our exams are going to be after the holidays D: and also I won't be able to see Ash and Sze Teng for 2 whole week!!!D:

Never mind about that....sooo boring...maybe i should post top 25 most played song on my iTunes hahahha... =D

1.Forever The Sickest Kids-Catastrophe 61 times!!!!!!=D
2.Panic!At The Disco-Northern Downpour 57 Times!!!!!
3.Cobra Starship-Kiss My Sass 18 times

4.The Spill Canvas-Hush Hush 10 times
5.Daft Punk
-One More Time 8 times
6.Daft Punk-Digital Love 7 times
7.Lilo & Stich-Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride 7 times
8.Raffi-Banana Phone 6 times
9.Katy Perry-Waking Up In Vegas 5 times
10.Metro Station-California 5 times


Maybe not 25 songs =D...but I'm lay to post the other 15 more :P...you guys should go listen to some of this songs above...=D


Ash not going to go online D: got guitar or something else replacement D: .....My morning seems rather boring when Ash is not online coz nobody to talk to...that's all for the morning


-OceanRuinss-

No comments:

Post a Comment