Wednesday, May 20, 2009

This Tuesday i had sinus in school and Ash came over to do a certain kind of BM project.......after that BM period Ash started to have sinus (oops spread it to her :P)...My sinus was bad and my eyes started going red and people was like 'Oh My Gawd !!SEAN!!! you got H1N1' and I was like what the hell???doesn't mean i have sinus i have H1N1 stupid!

Anyways, The next day Ash still has the sinus D: and then Sze Teng got it too coz she hugs me and Ash alot everyday....she'll hug me at least 3 times a day and she'll hug Ash 5 times or more :P.....and thats how it spreaded to her (caution....hugging may cause the spread of sinus)......Ash said that she'll whack me today which was my idea and then hug me (Ash idea) coz she has sinus....'A hug a day keeps the doctor away =D'

Change topic.....peeps in my school are just so annoying and amateur....everyday they would walk up to me or Ash and ask 'You guyzzz couple rite?? I know la'
then i say 'No' they shake their head and walk away....argh!!

Finally....Don't know whether this might sound weird but Me, Ash and Sze Teng love eating Milo Powder!!!!! it's like heaven on earth for me =D...well thatrs all TTFN =D

No comments:

Post a Comment