Friday, May 22, 2009

If you look closely there's a figure on this mini-golf course ...=D

Peeps in school still acting all immature and keep on asking me 'Sean...You couple with Ashlee right???' then i would say 'NO!, we'll just friends only mah....' then they would just shake their head and walk away....if only i get a dollar for every time they ask me =D.....yesterday we had a fire drill in our school and it was a total waste of time coz when we got down everyone sat down and don't know what the hell teacher blab about and we went back to class.....


Yesterday in school Ashlee is still having her sinus and I offered her to whack me and she offered to hug me to cure the sinus =D.....Guess what?!?!?? At night when i was chatting with her through MSN I asked her if her sinus was better and it WAS!!!!hahahha.....hugging sure does alot of good :P but she has cough now D=
maybe another hug would cure it lol.....=D

You guys should watch this video 'Free Hugs Campaign' well....i think that's all i have to post to day =D..

No comments:

Post a Comment