Friday, May 15, 2009

BRACES!!!!!!


I've just got my lower braces done today =D and Ive' change the colour of my braces =D....the top one is RED!!! and bottom is BLACK!!!! You're wondering why i choose this colour....this colour is specially for Ashlee =D....promised you that i would use black and red =D......the next time will be GREEN!!!! hahhahaha......suffering now from the pain of my braces D=.....


Yesterday was Teachers day and it was so fun =D not during teachers day though hahaha....I stayed back with Ashlee with some other 2B1 people coz they were rehearsing for their phantom of the opera...at around 1.00 o'clock we all head to Ipoh Chicken shop.....on our way there Sze Teng's phone suddenly rang and it was Elora.....she ask where we're heading Sze Teng said 'We are on our way to Ipoh...' all of us was laughing hahahhaa....When we were in the restaurant i fell left out i need a friend....when i look around at my table people were busy with their handphones and i was sitting there with nothing to do D=


After makan we go went back to school and went in to 2B1 while i was teaching Ash how to solve the cube Mr.Collins came in and saw us and said 'I don't want to chase you guys out but can you please get out' in my mind I was like 'what the hell?? why don you just ask us to get out....'well we headed to 2B3 coz the class wasn't lock and I continued teaching her how to solve the cube =D.....after teaching her we started talking and i think we talked for like 3 hours =D......she will ask me a question and when its my turn i have to ask her a question was so fun coz i get to know her more =D...when it was 5.00 o'clock Zheng Yao came and had to leave D=......took a pic with Ash before i left and hugged them all =D.....was a fun day ....dead tired...hope we can do this again =D

No comments:

Post a Comment