Sunday, May 24, 2009

It's 0945 now and as usual I'm chatting with Ash.=D...This is a reminder to all immature people ....we're just FRIENDS!! Peeps in school are STILL saying that me and Ash are together...ugh!!

Yesterday was a normal Sunday....woke up at 0800 went to Badminton practise at 0910 and played till 1230....got home showered, ate my lunch and went to sleep...Woke up at 1700 and saw Ash online =D.....chatted with her and after that showered and had dinner and studied after that till 1000.....used the computer and saw Ash online =D...hahhahaha ...its always fun to chat with her...

Nothing to blog about sooooo boring.....When there's a relief period in our class we would practise on our Phantom Of The Opera song...I practised the song that I'm going to sing with Ash coz I'm acting as Raoul and she's Christine Daae ......she mentioned i had a nice voice when i sing and in general ...=D...Ash your voice is nicer =D...i love your voice when you sing and when you're talking...=D

Thats all for today ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment